The Environment Committee comprises teachers and students with an interest in and concern for the general environment, particularly that of Pal Buddhist School and its local area.
- To improve the physical, natural environment of Pal Buddhist School
- Increase students’ awareness of environmental issues
- Reduce waste and increase recycling at the school
- Co-ordinate the environmental activities of the school
- Reintroduce local native vegetation from the local area to the school site
- Raise the awareness of Year 7 students about the school environment and the environment in general
- Each year, the Environmental Committee students prepare and plant a shrub in the grounds and take care of it
- Organise the School’s annual Environment Week in November
- Assistto reduce the School’s environmental footprint.
- Mr G Neubronner – Co-ordinator
- Paper recycling
- Tree planting
- Energy reduction
- Eco Snap Shot
- Tree Planting