How to apply
Please read this information carefully. This will explain to our detailed steps of enrolment the student and family will undergo.
- Please read our Pre-enrolment Information, Student Engagement before Enrolment Policy and Assessing English Language Proficiency Procedure, carefully.
- Download and complete the Enrolment Form in PDF format.
- Ensure that you have attached all the relevant documents:
- A copy of your passport OR birth certificate
- A copy of academic reports of two semesters
- A copy of medicare card
- A copy of medical plan if student has a medical condition
- Return the completed Application Form and the necessary documents to:
Pal Buddhist School
PO Box 6073 Canley Vale Sydney NSW 2166
Tel: +612 9755 7778
- Submitting an enrolment form will have a fee of $100
- Book an interview slot with the Principal with the student and family through the Administration frontdesk. Please have all prepared materials from the steps before in hand.
- If your application is successful you will receive a Letter of Acceptance package for the nominated course.
- Purchase all mandatory uniform and learning equipment. Uniform can only be given once payment is done.
- Please buy learning equipment that is accepted by the School: Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Samsung Galaxy Notebooks or enquire first.
- Await a document of student induction to set up tablet