Overseas Student Health Cover?

As an International Student, it is a condition of your student visa that you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your stay in Australia. OSHC gives you access to out-of-hospital and in-hospital medical services to help you maintain your health.

Often students confuse international travel insurance and OSHC but they are in fact two very different things. Only a limited number of insurance companies provide OSHC, so make your enquiries through the correct avenues. Details of these are provided in the table below.

Health Insurer

Insurer’s website

ahm OSHC www.ahmoshc.com
BUPA Australia www.overseasstudenthealth.com
Medibank Private www.medibank.com.au
NIB OSHC www.nib.com.au
Allianz Global Assistance (Lysaght Peoplecare) www.allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/student-visa-oshc/

Pal Buddhist School uses BUPA Australia as a provider for OSHC. If you wish the school to purchase OSHC on your behalf you may nominate that on the enrolment form.

The Australian Government provides additional information on OSHC.



Join Pal Buddhist School & Feel the Change

Enrol Now